Tuesday 13 July 2010

feathery and fabulous


this week i have been putting the finishing touches to a head-
piece for a former client to wear to a wedding next month. she is the perfect client who says do whatever you want as long as its all feathers and fabulous! how lovely to have such a free reign with my creativity. thank you Jane for your faith in me again. the piece is made of stripped quills, dyed to match her accessories and biots ( strips of goose feathers) curled and tied to adorn the structure which is attached to a fine silver head band. i hope to have photos of Jane wearing it well at a later date.







This is the first commision i had from the lovely Jane. I was very proud to create this for her wedding day on Lake Como in Italy a couple of summers ago.









1 comment:

  1. I love it Julie!!!!!!! I am sure she'll be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete